Featherfeath•er (feᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the horny structures forming the principal covering of birds, consisting typically of a hard, tubular portion attached to the body and tapering into a thinner, stemlike portion bearing a series of slender, barbed processes that interlock to form a flat structure on each side.
nature: two boys of the same feather.
- something like a feather, as a tuft or fringe of hair.
- something very light, small, or trivial: Your worry is a mere feather.
- [Archery.]one of the vanes at the tail of an arrow or dart.
- [Carpentry.]a spline for joining the grooved edges of two boards.
- [Masonry.]See under plug and feathers.
- a featherlike flaw, esp. in a precious stone.
- [Mach.]See feather key.
- a feather in one's cap, a praiseworthy accomplishment;
honor: Being chosen class president is a feather in her cap.
- birds of a feather. See bird (def. 12).
- in fine or high feather, in good form, humor, or health: feeling in fine feather.
- ruffle someone's feathers, to anger, upset, or annoy (another person).
- smooth one's ruffled or rumpled feathers, to regain one's composure;
become calm: After the argument, we each retired to our own rooms to smooth our ruffled feathers.
- to provide with feathers, as an arrow.
- to clothe or cover with or as with feathers.
- [Rowing.]to turn (an oar) after a stroke so that the blade becomes nearly horizontal, and hold it thus as it is moved back into position for the next stroke.
- to change the blade angle of (a propeller) so that the chords of the blades are approximately parallel to the line of flight.
- to turn off (an engine) while in flight.
- to grow feathers.
- to be or become feathery in appearance.
- to move like feathers.
- [Rowing.]to feather an oar.
- feather into, [South Midland U.S.]to attack (a person, task, or problem) vigorously.
- feather one's nest, to take advantage of the opportunities to enrich oneself: The mayor had used his term of office to feather his nest.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Stackstack (stak),USA pronunciation n.
- a more or less orderly pile or heap: a precariously balanced stack of books; a neat stack of papers.
- a large, usually conical, circular, or rectangular pile of hay, straw, or the like.
- Often, stacks. a set of shelves for books or other materials ranged compactly one above the other, as in a library.
- stacks, the area or part of a library in which the books and other holdings are stored or kept.
- a number of chimneys or flues grouped together.
- a vertical duct for conveying warm air from a leader to a register on an upper story of a building.
- a vertical waste pipe or vent pipe serving a number of floors.
- a great quantity or number.
- an antenna consisting of a number of components connected in a substantially vertical series.
- a linear list arranged so that the last item stored is the first item retrieved.
- a conical, free-standing group of three rifles placed on their butts and hooked together with stacking swivels.
- Also called air stack, stackup. [Aviation.]a group of airplanes circling over an airport awaiting their turns to land.
- an English measure for coal and wood, equal to 108 cubic feet (3 cu. m).
- a column of rock isolated from a shore by the action of waves.
- a given quantity of chips that can be bought at one time, as in poker or other gambling games.
- the quantity of chips held by a player at a given point in a gambling game.
- blow one's stack, to lose one's temper or become uncontrollably angry, esp. to display one's fury, as by shouting: When he came in and saw the mess he blew his stack.
- to pile, arrange, or place in a stack: to stack hay; to stack rifles.
- to cover or load with something in stacks or piles.
- to arrange or select unfairly in order to force a desired result, esp. to load (a jury, committee, etc.) with members having a biased viewpoint: The lawyer charged that the jury had been stacked against his client.
- to keep (a number of incoming airplanes) flying nearly circular patterns at various altitudes over an airport where crowded runways, a low ceiling, or other temporary conditions prevent immediate landings.
- to be arranged in or form a stack: These chairs stack easily.
- stack the deck:
- to arrange cards or a pack of cards so as to cheat: He stacked the deck and won every hand.
- to manipulate events, information, etc., esp. unethically, in order to achieve an advantage or desired result.
- stack up:
- [Aviation.]to control the flight patterns of airplanes waiting to land at an airport so that each circles at a designated altitude.
- [Informal.]to compare;
measure up (often fol. by against): How does the movie stack up against the novel?
- [Informal.]to appear plausible or in keeping with the known facts: Your story just doesn't stack up.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Hello guys, this photo is about Feather Wedding Band Gallery #5 Stack Ring. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1380 x 1121. This picture's file size is just 102 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Feather Wedding Band.
The marriage time has been fixed. It's time for you to design yes to a marriage celebration. One is picking a Feather Wedding Band Gallery #5 Stack Ring for that bride. For a wedding gown pleasant and cozy can be quite a huge confidence increase for girls, the wedding dress is very important.
Prepare a budget. The very first thing is always to make the budget. We encourage one to set for gowns which might be inside the cost range you designate a budget that works and after that look. Often women who do not set a budget, is going to be 'dark vision' select the wedding dress layout more fascinating and distress prior to the wedding.
Deciding on the best model. Trying to find creativity fashion bridal dress on the web and periodicals are required. However you have to find out your personal wishes: whether the gown is chosen newfangled traditional or modern, longsleeve, limited newfangled. Similarly significant, regulate the gown together with the location and time of the event. Don't desire any newfangled if the event is kept outdoors at night carrying a strapless attire. One - usually the one you truly grabbed a cold in the cold.
However, the possibilities wedding gown design, the perplexed which one to select. Hmm, don't be confused. We will assist you to resolve your frustration in selecting a Feather Wedding Band Gallery #5 Stack Ring with some of those guidelines, on your pleased time.