Personalper•son•al (pûr′sə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or coming as from a particular person;
private: a personal opinion.
- relating to, directed to, or intended for a particular person:a personal favor;
one's personal life;
a letter marked "Personal.''
- intended for use by one person: a personal car.
- referring or directed to a particular person in a disparaging or offensive sense or manner, usually involving character, behavior, appearance, etc.: personal remarks.
- making personal remarks or attacks: to become personal in a dispute.
- done, carried out, held, etc., in person: a personal interview.
- pertaining to or characteristic of a person or self-conscious being: That is my personal belief.
- of the nature of an individual rational being.
- pertaining to the body, clothing, or appearance: personal cleanliness.
- provided for one's discretionary use: Employees are allowed 15 vacation days and two personal days.
- noting person: In Latinportō "I carry,'' -ō is a personal ending.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the personal pronoun.
- of or pertaining to personal property: personal interests.
- a short news paragraph in a newspaper concerning a particular person, as one who is socially prominent, or a group of particular persons who are socially prominent.
- a brief, private notice in a newspaper or magazine, often addressed to a particular person and typically bearing an abbreviated salutation and signature to preserve its confidentiality, usually printed in a special part of the classified advertising section.
- a similar notice placed by a person seeking companionship, a spouse, etc.
- Usually, personals. a column, page, or section of a newspaper, magazine, etc., featuring such notices or items.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Mattermat•ter (mat′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the substance or substances of which any physical object consists or is composed: the matter of which the earth is made.
- physical or corporeal substance in general, whether solid, liquid, or gaseous, esp. as distinguished from incorporeal substance, as spirit or mind, or from qualities, actions, and the like.
- something that occupies space.
- a particular kind of substance: coloring matter.
- a situation, state, affair, or business: a trivial matter.
- an amount or extent reckoned approximately: a matter of 10 miles.
- something of consequence: matter for serious thought.
- importance or significance: decisions of little matter.
trouble (usually prec. by the): There is something the matter.
- ground, reason, or cause: a matter for complaint.
- the material or substance of a discourse, book, etc., often as distinguished from its form.
- things put down in words, esp. printed: reading matter.
- things sent by mail: postal matter.
- a substance discharged by a living body, esp. pus.
- that which by integrative organization forms chemical substances and living things.
- [Aristotelianism.]that which relates to form as potentiality does to actuality.
- statement or allegation.
- material for work;
- type set up.
- [Christian Science.]the concept of substance shaped by the limitations of the human mind.
- a matter of life and death, something of vital or crucial importance.
- as a matter of fact, in reality;
in fact: As a matter of fact, there is no substance to that rumor.
- for that matter, as far as that is concerned;
as for that: For that matter, you are no better qualified to judge than I.Also, for the matter of that.
- no matter:
- regardless or irrespective of: We'll never finish on time, no matter how hard we work.
- it is unimportant;
it makes no difference: No matter, this string will do as well as any other.
- to be of importance;
signify: It matters little.
- to suppurate.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
EnglishEng•lish (ing′glish or, often, -lish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc.
- belonging or pertaining to, or spoken or written in, the English language.
- the people of England collectively, esp. as distinguished from the Scots, Welsh, and Irish.
- the Germanic language of the British Isles, widespread and standard also in the U.S. and most of the British Commonwealth, historically termed Old English (c450–c1150), Middle English (c1150–c1475), and Modern English (after c1475). Abbr.: E
- English language, composition, and literature as offered as a course of study in school.
- a specific variety of this language, as that of a particular time, place, or person: American English; Shakespearean English.
- simple, straightforward language: What does all that jargon mean in English?
- (sometimes l.c.)
- a spinning motion imparted to a ball, esp. in billiards.
- See body English.
- a 14-point type of a size between pica and Columbian.
- a grade of calendered paper having a smooth matte finish.
- to translate into English: to English Euripides.
- to adopt (a foreign word) into English;
- (sometimes l.c.) to impart English to (a ball).
Hello folks, this attachment is about Personal Wedding Card Matter In English #4 Posted .. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 886 x 1329. It's file size is just 123 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Personal Wedding Card Matter In English.
The marriage date continues to be arranged. It really is time for you to design a wedding occasion yes. One of them is currently selecting a Personal Wedding Card Matter In English #4 Posted . for that bride. For ladies, the marriage dress is very important to get a weddingdress relaxed and nice can be quite a large confidence increase.
Make a budget. The first thing would be to make the budget. We inspire one to set then and a budget that works search for dresses which can be while in the price range you establish. Frequently women who do not set a budget, will soon be 'black vision' select frustration ahead of the wedding and the wedding gown layout more desirable day.
Selecting the most appropriate type. Looking on journals and the internet for motivation type wedding dress are required. But you have to find out your personal needs: whether the gown is contemporary, brief long-sleeve or strapless newfangled or selected newfangled traditional. Equally crucial, change the dress with all period and the site of the function. Do not need any newfangled if the celebration is placed outdoors through the night wearing a strapless attire. One - usually the one a cold was actually found by you .
However, the more options weddingdress design, the confused which to decide on. Hmm, do not be confused. We'll help in choosing a Personal Wedding Card Matter In English #4 Posted . with a few of the recommendations, for your happy evening you solve your distress.