Traditionaltra•di•tion•al (trə dish′ə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
Also, tra•di•tion•ar•y (trə dish′ə ner′ē)USA pronunciation (for defs. 1–3. ). tra•di′tion•al ′i•ty, n.
- of or pertaining to tradition.
- handed down by tradition.
- in accordance with tradition.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the older styles of jazz, esp. New Orleans style, Chicago style, Kansas City style, and Dixieland. Cf. mainstream (def. 4).
tra•di ′tion•al•ly, adv.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Formalfor•mal1 (fôr′məl),USA pronunciation adj.
- being in accordance with the usual requirements, customs, etc.;
conventional: to pay one's formal respects.
- marked by form or ceremony: a formal occasion.
- designed for wear or use at occasions or events marked by elaborate ceremony or prescribed social observance: The formal attire included tuxedos and full-length gowns.
- requiring a type of dress suitable for such occasions: a formal dance.
- observant of conventional requirements of behavior, procedure, etc., as persons;
- excessively ceremonious: a manner that was formal and austere.
- being a matter of form only;
perfunctory: We expected more than just formal courtesy.
- made or done in accordance with procedures that ensure validity: a formal authorization.
- of, pertaining to, or emphasizing the organization or composition of the constituent elements in a work of art perceived separately from its subject matter: a formal approach to painting; the formal structure of a poem.
- being in accordance with prescribed or customary forms: a formal siege.
- [Theat.](of a stage setting) generalized and simplified in design, esp. of architectural elements, and serving as a permanent set for a play irrespective of changes in location.
- acquired in school;
academic: He had little formal training in economics.
- symmetrical or highly organized: a formal garden.
- of, reflecting, or noting a usage of language in which syntax, pronunciation, etc., adhere to traditional standards of correctness and usage is characterized by the absence of casual, contracted, and colloquial forms: The paper was written in formal English.
- pertaining to form.
- [Aristotelianism.]not material;
- [Logic.]See formal logic.
- pertaining to the form, shape, or mode of a thing, esp. as distinguished from the substance: formal writing, bereft of all personality.
- being such merely in appearance or name;
nominal: a formal head of the government having no actual powers.
- (of a proof ) in strict logical form with a justification for every step.
- (of a calculation) correct in form;
made with strict justification for every step.
- (of a calculation, derivation, representation, or the like) of or pertaining to manipulation of symbols without regard to their meaning.
- a dance, ball, or other social occasion that requires formalwear.
- an evening gown.
- in formal attire: We're supposed to go formal.
Howdy there, this photo is about Traditional And Formal ( Crane Wedding Invitation Great Pictures #7). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 486 x 486. It's file size is only 22 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Crane Wedding Invitation.
Below are some tips on Traditional And Formal ( Crane Wedding Invitation Great Pictures #7). First, Choose the Best Style. To look for the type that satisfies your accompliceis wishes, the way that is simplest is always to invite the pair to purchase the band. Hence they can choose a ring in accordance with her needs. But if you have to consider myself in order to offer like a gift or even a surprise gift, do not forget to dig out information. Women typically like a beautiful glowing ornament and extravagant look.
And it was some of the recommendations on picking Traditional And Formal ( Crane Wedding Invitation Great Pictures #7). Preferably beneficial, and many thanks.
Select the Right Shop. To obtain a good-quality ring, seek out retailers which might be qualified. If you prefer to get it online, search for stores that reliable and already have many customers. This is often recognized from the amount of the account of consumers, in the website, along with visitors' amount. In fact you and the ring's seller can even consult where your spouse to be used by the best. Furthermore search for jewelry retailers or silver stores that provide diminution or solutions growth of the band design. It seeks if as it happens the band you purchased when employed is too large or too small