Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Finderfind•er (fīn′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that finds.
- a range finder.
- Also called viewfinder. a camera part or attachment enabling a photographer to determine what will be included in the picture.
- [Astron.]a small, wide-angled telescope attached to a larger one for locating objects to be studied.
- a person or firm that acts as agent in initiating a business transaction.
Hi there, this image is about Ring Finder ( Wedding Ring Finder #7). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 658 x 482. This blog post's file size is only 27 KB. If You ought to save This attachment to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Wedding Ring Finder.
Before discussing about Ring Finder ( Wedding Ring Finder #7), we'll provide you with about making a great wedding invites, some tips. The first step, consult the style with their parents. Until each household could make a wedding party that is separate with a distinct request anyway. a battle of phrases and the controversy often seem to make sure that your invitation card style is totally fit.
However for your house program, its own which is often reviewed using the Wedding Ring Finder seller must be made by the bride. Must be examined again, whether the routes that you just produce come in accordance with route conditions that were recent. Summarize several things and do not obtain a place or floor plan made cheaply could make folks wander off. Likewise, the map- printing request cards or owned seller. Will soon be annoying if the chart was already ended. Don't enable guests you wayward into other areas or compel, possibly finding missing were likewise being held perhaps a wedding or a party.
If essential, supply the label of the calls and partners as well as categories of each so your visitor is not perplexed and believed the invitation was improper target. Or when it is felt necessary, also include the phone range in each family. The goal, so that the recipient of the invitation could contact the telephone number detailed for sure whether it is genuine they're asked when the person of the request wasn't knowledgeable about the bride and her family.