Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Singersing•er1 (sing′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who sings, esp. a trained or professional vocalist.
- a poet.
- a singing bird.
Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Schoolschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Moviemov•ie (mo̅o̅′vē),USA pronunciation n.
- See motion picture.
- motion-picture theater (often prec. by the): The movie is next-door to the hardware store.
- motion pictures, as an industry (usually prec. by the): The movies have had to raise prices.
- motion pictures, as a genre of art or entertainment: gangster movies.
- the exhibition of a motion picture: an evening at the movies.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Lovely Wedding Singer Old School #4 The Dan Band Movie Performances - YouTube. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1165 x 481. It's file size is just 73 KB. Wether You want to save This attachment to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Wedding Singer Old School.
You happen to be baffled about exactly what the ideal Lovely Wedding Singer Old School #4 The Dan Band Movie Performances - YouTube for the wedding and how exactly? Here currently some tips to help the marriage dress: Program a budget is determined by you. You should ensure a particular plan for a marriage dress before performing numerous what to pick and designate the wedding dress. Remember, you're merely in the first stages of planning for a wedding, that will be preparing to get a wedding outfit.
Although the wedding dress is vital which you employ, understand that there are still a lot of things spend and you should pay for different equipment needs of the wedding-day. Set an absolute quantity of budget for a marriage outfit and keep. Execute a minor study to obtain info that would be beneficial like an essential manual in choosing a weddingdress.
Discovering this information through an investigation that is little you certainly can do over the magazine that is internet, to acquire details about tendencies and the most recent improvements around the designs wedding gown. Even better when you have relatives / associates / acquaintances who dwell inside wedding dress' discipline. Ask them about your wedding that is perfect dress to perform.